Information we monitor about visitors to our website
When someone visits our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Ray Bircham Builders Ltd is an independently owned small building firm. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Act we are considered the Data Controller.
What Personal Data do we collect?
For our customers we may collect and process personal data such as name, address, email and phone number, payment details, and date of birth.
How we use your information
Ray Bircham Builders Ltd will collect and use your personal data for correspondence and for any work related queries.
Why does Ray Bircham Builders Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for correspondence and purchasing purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Ray Bircham Builders Ltd would contact you for additional consent.
Recording of Communications
We may record communications such as telephone calls and emails for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud protection and compliance.
Your rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• You have the right to complain direct to Ray Bircham Builders Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or the ICO through their website www.ico.org.uk if you feel your rights have been breached.
How we use your Personal Data
Ray Bircham Builders Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Ray Bircham Builders Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and
audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
We collect and process your personal data in order to;
• Perform contractual obligations between you and us, such as processing orders, invoices and estimates.
• Conduct statistical analysis
• Improve the goods and services we offer to you
• Carry out security checks to prevent fraud
Will Ray Bircham Builders share your data?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Ray Bircham Builders Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Ray Bircham Builders Ltd procedures.
We may share your Personal Data with third parties to provide services on our behalf such as delivery of goods, email communications and analysis of data to improve our goods and services we offer.
If we wish to pass any sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
We may also pass your details onto external agencies including law enforcement to help prevent unlawful activities
Securing Personal Data
We will use technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data
• Unique usernames and passwords for each account that can be amended at any time on the website
• Data is secured securely on servers on a dedicated MPLS behind managed firewalls
• Payments are encrypted with trusted providers
Along with these we have enforced new Policies and Procedures at Ray Bircham Builders Ltd to further protect data plus have introduced GDPR training for current employees.. Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to protect your personal data you acknowledge that we cannot fully guarantee the security of all personal data so if you have any specific concerns please contact us at raybirchambuilders @sky.com.
We may change our Policy now and again so we advise you to check on occasions this Policy to ensure you are aware of the most recent version
How to contact us